March 28, 2013

OOTD : Skipping, Skirts & Sandals

  P o s t . b y    l    M i m i   




lace cardigan . polka-dot tank . teal pleated skirt . kate spade leslie small . pink belt. chain bracelet. eiffel tower necklace . gladiator sandals. 

Good day! This past weekend marked the start of Spring Break and that meant I was able to reunite with some old friends. We indulged in ice cream, waffle sandwiches, pastries  hot pot, boba drinks, and shared many stories throughout the day. It was amazing! This whole week has been eventful, it seems like new and amazing things await at every corner!

By the way, in love with my Kate Spade's Leslie in small lately! It's perfect {size, color, style} for spring! It's all I've been carrying around lately since it fits everything from my Canon t3i to my iPad! Do you have a go-to purse for this spring/summer? Let me know - I'm always on the prowl!

Leave me a comment about how your week been or going to be? I'd love to hear stories about how your spring break or week is going! And don't forget to read Ritika's Tips & Tricks - useful for those adventures near and far that you may be planning!  I'll need to remember to bring my sunscreen if I hit the beach this weekend!



a l w a y s   . x . o .
                       . . . M i m i  




No comments:

Post a Comment


Leave us a love note <3 . X . O

Pin It button on image hover