August 24, 2013

...With Mimi From Alice's



P o s t . b y    l    M i m i  

Happy Saturdays! : )

I'm headed to Las Vegas, NV this weekend but I wanted to take time to post my pieces from Alice's that Ritika mentioned in her last post! 

Now, I have to admit it was fun playing dress up in my favorite pieces from Alice's - a boutique in Hacienda Heights, CA. From the loose light flowing blouses to lace hugging dresses, Alice brings a little bit of Wonderland to my wardrobe this Summer and into Fall.

My first piece from Alice : White and blue striped blouse . . .




White and blue stripe blouse
 . shirt : Alice round neck blouse . jeans : TJ maxx . heels : Reflection sandal heels .



. . . with a little peak-a-boo in the back for those hot summer days.

White and blue stripe blouse

White and blue stripe blouse

My second piece: Cream long-sleeve laced dress. . .

Alice long-sleeve lace dress, dv by dolce vita bunny pump
dress : Alice long-sleeve lace dress . pumps : DV by dolce vita bunny platform

Alice long-sleeve lace dress, dv by dolce vita bunny pump

. . . loving the lace details with the peachy ribbon-tie.

Alice long-sleeve lace dress, dv by dolce vita bunny pump



a l w a y s   . x . o .
                       . . . M i m i  


p.s.   We're on Instagram now! (notice our side-bar!) :) You can check us out on Instagram @lovejadore_. I 'll be updating about my food-adventures in Las Vegas, NV this weekend! <3



2 comments:

  1. love the sleeves on the lace dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks patricia! I love it too! Will be sporting it this fall into winter with some white/cream tights!

      Delete


Leave us a love note <3 . X . O

Pin It button on image hover