August 27, 2013

Fine Foods in the Sin City - Las Vegas

P o s t . b y    l    M i m i  



 Last weekend, I had the pleasure of accompanying my sister, her boyfriend, and a few friends to Vegas for 2 days and 1 night of food adventure!




The most notable : Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris Hotel in Las Vegas . . .



Actually, Gordon Ramsay Steak was the reason we made this trip to Vegas. My sister is a food channel enthusiastic and fell in love with Mr. Ramsay. So we made it a mission to try it out. 

We made reservation 1 month ahead of time to fit in a party of 7. When we arrived 15 minutes before our reservation, we were given the option to wait in the lounge area where we can order drinks. Their HK Antioxidant is most refreshing! Tastes like blueberry lemonade! A must try! . . . 


HK Antioxidant & Marcho Farms Veal Chop

Once seated and ready to order, our waiter brings out a display with all the different types of beef/steak on the menu - except for the fact it was raw. This almost deterred me from getting anything beef or steak alike but in the end I still went with the Marcho Farms Veal Chop.

Sticky Toffee Pudding - Sweet pudding cake, brown sugar toffee, and brown butter ice cream

While the Veal Chop was delicious, I must rave about their dessert - Sticky Toffee Pudding. Their Sticky Toffee Pudding is simply - amazing! The combination of the warm and sweet pudding cake doused in brown sugar toffee syrup is quite extraordinary!

Always satisfying: Wicked Spoon buffet at Cosmopolitan.



Truffle Mushroom Spaghetti

 I've been here for brunch about 5 times now. While there are times when its been better than the next, it has never disappointed me.

A few dishes during my brunch bonanza



The best part about Wicked Spoon is their dessert selection. I love their Gelato selection! Nutella, Mint, and Thai Ice Tea all equally have a placing in my heart. 


And until next time . . .




a l w a y s   . x . o .
                       . . . M i m i  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Leave us a love note <3 . X . O

Pin It button on image hover