August 23, 2013

Ritika's Favorite Finds from Alice's

 P o s t . b y    l   R i t i k a

In my post "Korean Fashion is Dainty, Detailed and Divine," I mentioned a small boutique in Hacienda Heights named Alice's. Mimi and I wanted to do a collaborative blog post that showcases some of our favorite finds from her shop. As mentioned before, she travels to Korea every few months to bring back all of the latest Korean trends. A lot of her collection is detailed and feminine.

Here are my two outfits! The first is a dress I'm saving for breezy autumns and warmer winter socal days. It's pretty warm with full sleeves and double layers. Love the polka dots and fabric. The second is just the white top with a very detailed sleeve.


Check out Mimi's outfits to be posted tomorrow as well!







Be sure to check out Mimi's outfit from Alice's tomorrow!

 * 
  * 
   <3 Ritika 






No comments:

Post a Comment


Leave us a love note <3 . X . O

Pin It button on image hover