May 15, 2013

Starstruck: 'Seinfeld' Lives On in NYC

P o s t . b y    l   R i t i k a

I recently traveled to the Big Apple this past weekend -- it's my second time visiting, but I always (without fail) feel giddy, eager and in awe of all that NYC has to offer.

There's always something to see, do and feel in the big city. It's the only city I've been to so far that leaves me starstruck. So many great film, television and novels have made dozens of NYC spots uniquely famous.

As a huge Seinfeld fan...I'd love to share with you some of the spots in the city I visited that were made famous by Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David. Traipsing through these places made the show come to life!


Tom's Diner at 2880 Broadway is the inspiration behind Seinfeld's diner set!








No soup for you! The Original Soup Man, located on Wall Street, is the inspiration behind the soup nazi episode. 



Enjoying these spots made me adore one of my all time fav shows on a whole other level. I highly recommend checking out Tom's Diner and the Original Soup Man if you love Seinfeld and are ever in the city :) 

  *
    *<3 Ritika



No comments:

Post a Comment


Leave us a love note <3 . X . O

Pin It button on image hover