May 28, 2013

Prepping for Summer: Unique Beach Style

P o s t . b y    l   R i t i k a

It's not  quite summer...but here in SoCal, we're already feeling strong summer rays! In order to prep for the upcoming season, I wanted to share with you my absolute favorite beachy look:



This summer outfit is breathtaking! I'm so inspired by this outfit found on Pinterest here, found first by my friend Smriti. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure who to credit this photo? The Stylet.ag link fails to take me to the correct page. If anyone knows the proper credit, please do let us know. 

The high slit white skirt + low-cut one piece black bathing suit works so well together. It's different than the 100+ bikinis you'll see on any given beach on a sunny day. Yet it's still very sexy. 
The belt adds a fun, stylish touch as well! 

Here are cute, affordable pieces to replicate the look.
1 piece at Target $30 

MakeMeChic.com $18.45 (anyone use this site before?)


Let us know about your favorite summer look! It's right around the corner... we just can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Leave us a love note <3 . X . O

Pin It button on image hover