July 4, 2014

Beach, Bikes, and Backpacks

P o s t . b y M i m i 

Beach, Bike, and Backpack OOTD
top: urban outfitters  skirt: forever21  wedges: target backpack: thrifted
Beach, Bike, and Backpack OOTD

Beach, Bike, and Backpack OOTD

My favorite 3 B's in one post! Ritika and I went beach cruising! Summer in California heats up really fast and what better way to enjoy it than to go to the beach and enjoy the cool air! 

Beach, Bike, and Backpack OOTD
Beach, Bike, and Backpack OOTD

Beach, Bike, and Backpack OOTD

For this outfit, I paired my seafoam blue loose fitting top with a white skirt. Its the beach, so wear a skirt, dress, or shorts! No need to be worried about your skirt flipping, just make sure your wearing your bathing suit under :)!

I also recently thrifted this amazing leather backpack and it was perfect for the beach!. Easy to carry around without having to worry that it'll get dirty, its a backpack afterall!

Enjoy the summer! & go out and hit those beaches!


and until next time...


a l w a y s . x . o .
. . . M i m i

1 comment:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete


Leave us a love note <3 . X . O

Pin It button on image hover