June 29, 2013

Summer Beach Day Essentials

P o s t . b y    l    M i m i   


Summer has arrived! And I hope where ever your located, you have access to a pool of water! Luckily for me, California offers the big blue Pacific Ocean!


Here are my essentials for the perfect beach day....


. Reading material :: the latest vogue magazine or my oh-so trusty nook .
. Them groovy shades :: fun sunglasses, hats, and beach umbrella .
. Keep me dry :: extra clothes and of course a beach towel .
. Protect me :: sunblock, heat protectant, and chapstick for dry lips .
. Snack buddies :: assorted chips, drinks, fruits, gummies and other yummy munchies .

Last of all: Company! More than anything I enjoy spending the time lounging in the sun or splashing in the water with a friend or two - the more the merrier!



Hit up your favorite destination this summer and don't forget to stay cool!
    Also, don't forget to check out Ritika's favorite unique beachy look!




    a l w a y s   . x . o .
                           . . . M i m i  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment


    Leave us a love note <3 . X . O

    Pin It button on image hover